Our Approach to Tax Services
Our approach to tax services is guided by our Core Values. We listen to our clients and let their needs form the basis of our tax planning. But we go beyond basic needs. We bring new ideas and strategies to the table, culled from our many years working with privately held and family businesses, as well as individuals.
We also are committed to staying current on new tax laws and legislation, so we’re always in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both current and future liabilities. We continue to provide our individual and business clients with tax planning ideas and strategies throughout the year.
We’ve worked closely with federal and state taxing authorities for many years and we can help you resolve issues quickly, while providing a high level of advocacy and support.
Tax services offered include but are not limited to:
Tax Services for Businesses
- Tax planning and return preparation for partnerships, LLCs/LLPs and corporations
- Quarterly and annual tax projections
- Entity selection for new and existing businesses
- Succession planning for privately held and family businesses
- Representation before taxing authorities and the IRS
Tax Services for Individuals
- Tax planning and return preparation for individuals
- Quarterly estimated tax payments
- Planning and return preparation for estates, trusts and gifts
- Charitable giving